- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 Hourly
Addison Group’s client is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team in Washington, DC! The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of graphic design experience and will demonstrate a professional commitment to working collaboratively with the marketing and communications team. This is a contract to hire position with a pay rate of $25/hour.
- Create original graphic design for marketing and communications projects while remaining within brand identity parameters
- Work collaboratively with the marketing and communications team
- Manage projects in a timely manner and according to budget
- Recommend creative solutions to projects
- Accepts projects as assigned such as ad campaigns, newsletters, magazines, etc.
- Maintain creative resources, such as software programs and updates, art materials, etc.
- Track individual projects via database
- Keep project files organized and readily available for viewing by the team
- 3+ years of experience as a professional graphic designer
- Bachelor’s degree in design, graphic design, digital design or related field
- Proficient with Macintosh-based software programs
- Thorough knowledge of visual identity systems
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A portfolio that demonstrates technical and creative proficiency in all areas of graphic design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Knowledge of industry standards for preparing artwork for press
- Experience in creative services/communications department of large association, corporation, design studio or advertising agency is preferred
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Addison Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?