Employee Benefits Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Addison Group is looking for a Human Resources Employee Benefits Specialist to provide support for a variety of employee programs ranging from long-term disability to pension information.
- Providing benefits orientations and enrollments
- Claims processing
- Processing and maintaining payroll
- Maintaining employee files as to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Corresponding with all employees in regard to incentive programs
- Managing new hire, employee, and absentee reports for the office
- Aiding employees file their claims
- Outlining employee presentations and enrollments
- 4+ years of experience working as Benefits Coordinator or Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance affecting employee benefit programs
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required
- Well-organized, self-directed, a strong customer-service orientation and commitment to insuring timely, quality solutions to customer issues
- Demonstrated professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with coworkers, and customers
Addison Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Addison Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Addison Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
BusinessView all jobs at Addison Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?