DIR- Director Oracle Infrastructure (Unix, SAP Basis, DBA, EMC) - Remote WI/IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Remote - 1-2X monthly (prefer IL or WI Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee)
Salary: $180-195K + 10-20% bonus + equity
Our client is experiencing rapid growth and is transforming IT organization to support the corporations future needs. Reporting to the VP of IT Infrastructure this role will have accountability for the corporations Oracle ERP ecosystem, database environments, and related infrastructure. Successful candidates will have experience leading these functions in an enterprise environment. Develops short and long-range operating systems plans consistent with company-wide information systems needs. Evaluates financial and human resources and systems requirements to achieve business/corporate goals. Establishes a culture of process compliance, approves local process improvements and drives global process improvement. Optimizes the talent within the organizational structure and fosters an environment to promote individual and team growth and career development goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overall operational and strategic accountability for Oracle (DBA) infrastructure ecosystem including underlying IBM Power series (AIX) compute and EMC storage environments.
- Provide leadership and development for a team of 15 employees plus professional services including leadership of subordinate team supervisors.
- Engage with stakeholders to develop ERP ecosystem architecture, multi-year roadmap, and on-going requirements backlog that supports corporate growth objectives.
- Manage relationships with key vendors and service providers including Oracle, Dell, and IBM.
- Coordinate comprehensive cross-functional testing of ERP ecosystem and applications as necessary to support compliance and operational excellence.
- Drive effectiveness of disaster recovery and business continuity for ERP ecosystem across functional boundaries.
- Partner with IT Service Management to develop actionable KPIs for ERP ecosystem and drive corresponding cross-functional improvements.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of functional experience and 4+ years leadership experience with Oracle ERP ecosystems in an enterprise environment
- 8+ years of functional experience with enterprise database platforms including Oracle and SQL
- Functional experience with IBM Power/AIX Unix systems and EMC storage platforms
- Functional experience with SAP ECC basis support
- Functional experience with backup technologies such as Veeam and NetBackup
- Operational experience leading managed services for ERP delivery
- Lean and/or Six Sigma process improvement methodologies
TechnologyView all jobs at Addison Group
Get fresh Sap Infrastructure jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.