- $100 Hourly
Our client actively hiring a Direct hire HR Data and Compensation Analyst (Fully Remote) to join their growing Total Rewards Team. This individual will be responsible for analyzing, and designing compensation program, and analyzing data with regard to hiring trends, turnover, and benefits data.
This is a great opportunity to join an excellent work environment and take your career to the next level
Salary: $100 - 120k+ and Employer Paid Benefits + Extensive Growth Opportunites
•Named one of the best places to work in Arizona
•Benefits: 401(k) matching, Dental / Vision insurance, Employee assistance program, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, etc.
•No cost employee medical, dental, and vision coverage
•VERY Generous PTO: 8 reserve sick days +17 days of paid time off in the first year and 11.5 paid holidays
•Employee assistance program
•Analyze, design, and administer compensation programs, including but not limited to, job descriptions, position evaluation, and increases
- Lead and conduct market analysis (identify market match and gather market data
- Develop and execute compensation programs that align with the overall organizational and total rewards strategy
•Benchmark jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position.
- Based on metrics and analysis, make recommendations for policies and activities to improve the employee experience
- Survey employees and managers to gather information for job description maintenance, including job duties, responsibilities, and skills required in each role
- Ensure job descriptions are accurate and compliant with FLSA classification
- Participate in salary surveys and benchmark data to determine competitive compensation for each position
- Update compensation structures and plans with appropriate tools
- Maintain proper documentation to support compensation and budget planning
- Create compensation statements
- Assist with commission calculation and incentive payouts when necessary
- Recommend improvements to current HR process and programs
- Assist with payroll reporting and auditing, employee programs, and HR events as needed
- Handle administration support for all HR technology, including HRIS, Benefits, Payroll, Performance Reviews, Time and Attendance, and Recruiting systems
- Conduct research, pull reports, and provide analysis on HRIS
- Ensure compliance with local and federal laws and
Addison Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Addison Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Addison Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. A reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Addison GroupPhoenix, AZ
BusinessView All Addison Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.