Branch Manager - Building Supplies Sales - Milwaukee
Title: Branch Manager - Building Supplies Sales - Milwaukee
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Salary: $90-110K + Bonus
We're one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of building supplies in North America. With 35 distribution center locations, four manufacturing facilities, and a 60-year legacy of providing quality fencing and accessories, the organization remains the contractor and architect choice for excellence. Our complete line of products includes perimeter security solutions for industrial, commercial, and residential applications.
The Branch Manager is responsible for directing and managing all facility operations regarding safety, sales, transactional quality, inventory accuracy, customer service, facility maintenance, employee relations, and productivity.
Job Skills and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain thorough training, inspection, corrective action, and tone focusing on a safe work environment.
- Total P&L responsibility. Develop and control profits, plans, and budgets.
- Understand, promote, adapt, and lead the business' overall 80/20 philosophy at the Service Center level.
- Consistently recruit, mentor, and develop new and existing talent through engaging leadership.
- Elaborate and implement strategies for the Service Center's development focusing on achieving local, regional, and organizational goals.
- Direct and manage facility operations for sales, customer service, transaction quality, inventory accuracy, facility maintenance, pick, pack, load and logistics.
- Coordinate and measure daily facility activities and functions to ensure defined customer service and transaction accuracy metrics are achieved.
- Create process maps, and establish and drive compliance to internal Standard Operating Procedures.
- Measure performance using metrics against pre-defined goals in safety, transaction accuracy, inventory accuracy, equipment inspection, PM, and other administrative areas.
- Resolve issues within the paper/product/material flow and implement procedures to ensure that transactions flow accurately 100% of the time.
- Perform or oversee all administrative duties, including but not limited to facility and equipment maintenance and repair, OSHA requirements, control of fuel, and P-card purchases.
- Coordinate with functional support departments to drive profitable sales, ensure an efficient and supportive supply chain, develop a productive workforce, and maintain financial accounting integrity.
- Control and minimize labor overtime, premium freight, and repair expenses but never at the expense of safety.
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
NECESSARY SKILLS, BACKGROUND, AND ABILITIES:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience in sales, sales management, and customer service with supervisory experience over a team of four or more employees.
- Previous operations management experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Willing and able to travel locally during the business day and overnight periodically.
- Must be able to sit periodically, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 60 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 120 pounds.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS IN THE POSITION:
- Team Leadership - Communicates a vision, inspires & motivates. Ensures primary goals stay in focus.
- Communication - Clearly conveys verbal and written messages. Engages listeners.
- Tenacity - Passionately strives to achieve results. They convey a solid need to win and do not give up.
- Customer/Client Focus - Makes customer needs a primary focus and gains their trust.
- Safety Awareness - Strong awareness of circumstances affecting the safety of self and others.
- Coaching/Training - Active focus on developing others for current and future growth opportunities.
- Quality Orientation - High level of care and thoroughness for work. Focus on accuracy of results.
- Decision Making/Problem Solving - Breaks down problems. Considers facts/consequences of decisions.
- Building Trust- Is viewed as direct and truthful; keeps confidences, promises, and commitments.
- Guiding and Developing Others - Sets clear expectations/objectives.
- Holds others accountable for results
We've got you covered.
All of our employees give a lot, and we offer benefits that fit their needs. We provide industry-leading coverage and benefits to our people and their qualified family members, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for Employees, Spouses, Dependents &/or entire Family
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Convenient 24/7 Doctor Visits through LiveHealth Online
- Legal Assistance via Legal Shield
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identify Theft Protection
- Access Perks - Discounts on products and services with companies nationwide
- 401k Retirement Program with strong company match
Addison GroupMilwaukee, WI
BusinessView All Addison Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.