Account Executive, Harmony HC
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you ready to create connections that become lasting relationships?
Listen, Learn and Make a match with Addison Group!
Addison Group is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in America that specializes in contract and direct hire staffing, as well as consulting services. We have made “Best of Staffing” lists for multiple years and continue to enjoy many accolades in the industry!
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for new client development and the expansion of business offerings within the company’s client portfolio. The AE will have the ability to leverage current company contacts and agreements to identify new buyers & build new relationships within designated business offerings including Legacy Business within Coding, Auditing and Clinical Documentation Improvement as well as specialized business offerings to include Revenue Cycle, Revenue Integrity, Clinical Abstraction, and Population Health. The AE will be responsible for developing new business within their assigned geographical locations and business offerings throughout all clinical care settings (Hospitals, Health Systems, Physician Practices), insurance companies, and government agencies.
- Source new prospects leveraging ZoomInfo, LinkedIn and other Sales Intelligence tools
- Develop territory plans to ensure sales coverage is being met.
- Identify key decisions makers within designated business offerings and locations to qualify potential opportunities to introduce Harmony’s value-added service
- Collaborate with clients to creatively solve human capital needs using innovative techniques
- Research & understand industry trends and the impact on various prospects and clients
- Qualify potential customers through discovery calls common talk tracks and market analysis
- Develop and deliver proposals demonstrating Harmony’s unique capability to solve provider challenges related to process and people inefficiencies
- Articulate Harmony’s business offerings and differentiators to prospects with an in depth understanding of how our service adds value and solves problems
- Invest significant time to learn and understand the company’s previous success stories and translate past work to real time interactions with customers
- Act as the ultimate decision maker on which candidate should be presented and assigned to each customer based on insights gained during the business development process
- Act as the primary contact and liaison between Harmony and the customer to ensure Harmony and its consultants are sufficiently meeting client needs
- Build/Prepare/Deliver customized pricing that benefit prospects and clients resulting in signed service agreements
- Attend regional and national conferences to represent the company and further strengthen relationships with clients and prospects
- Understand the customer’s corporate, vertical and project goals at a detailed level.
The Account Executive will possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Ability to develop and cultivate relationships over assigned territories and offerings
- Coachable, learns and applies in real time
- Above average emotional intelligence with the ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communicator (in office, phone & email)
- Self-starter with personal drive to exceed goals and the ability to self-critique
- Proactively identifies and addresses challenges and concerns
- Personable individual who enjoys collaboration with internal teams, clients, and consultants
- Holds a “thirst for knowledge” and is consistent in staying solution-oriented, always reaching for new heights
- Willingness to step outside of comfort zone
- Fosters high level of self-accountability through regular performance metric attainment
- Ability to actively participate in constructive feedback sessions and brainstorming
- Drive Harmony proven best practices (result driven bottom-line metrics, progressions, daily plans, team collaboration, and sales strategies)
- Genuine commitment to personal and professional development
- Goal-oriented and results driven
- Process heavy environment with strong track record of what it takes to be successful
- Consultative, solution-based business approach
- Dynamic and energetic environment
- Inclusive and collaborative with all internal teams as well as other business relationships
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit while staying consistent with Harmony core values
- Firm conviction that self-accountability and drive leads to organizational success
- Problem-solving psychology and strategic thought processes
BusinessView all jobs at Addison Group