Answer incoming calls in a fast paced customer service environment , solve problems, process orders, and provide exceptional service for customers.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Demonstrates Leadership skills.
High school education or equivalent.
At least 6 months previous customer service experience.
Computer and 10-key skills.
Basic math skills.
Outlook, Word, and Excel a plus.
Well organized and have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
Superb interpersonal skills .
Ability to work effectively with others.
Able to handle stress in a high volume office.
- Working hours 9:30am – 6:30pm M-F
- Training hours 9:30am – 6:30pm M-F
- 6 months customer service experience is a must; preferably from a call center but not necessary.
- High school diploma is a must
- Month and years of employment on resume.
- Prove It! testing (Which includes: Customer Service Survey; Customer Service Scenarios; Call Center Data Entry)
We prefer the total scores only. We do not require the individual test sheets.
· They will need to plan on taking a quick 15 minute test on our computers the day of interview as well. If we are interested we may ask them to sit & listen to a few calls as well after the interview.
We will advise you if we are not interested in an applicant as well as any feedback.
Please e-mail resumes and testing scores to my e-mail address at your earliest convenience.
Let me know if you need more detailed information. The above pretty much sums it up. They will need to have an application completed as well when they complete the interview. If they can bring it with them it will cut down on the time they have to spend here. I can send you a copy or link if you would like.