The Operations Assistant shall be responsible for; but not limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain documentation and files using Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Create and maintain Project Profiles and job files in accordance with Company work instructions and applicable project instructions.
- Create PowerPoint Presentations, write reports, take minutes, and establish and maintain administrative files.
- Provide training, as required, in the areas of project correspondence, document control, and ERP systems for operations.
- Manage departmental time entry, approval and vacation balances.
- Prepare agendas, notices, minutes, and resolutions for internal and external meetings.
- Assist with expense report preparation for managers and coordinate travel needs with American Express Business Travel.
- Assist managers & team with document distribution, scanning, copying, etc.
- Screen incoming phone calls, take messages, and respond independently when possible.
- Manage VP’s calendar, including scheduling and accepting meeting invitations, reserving video conference facilities, and printing attachments in preparation of meeting attendance.
- Maintain the operations group change management records.
- Develop material requisitions, instrument/equipment lists, and datasheets for approval.
- Learn and abide by the Company's Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions and decisions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent certificate.
- Minimum 5 years’ administrative office support experience.
- Prior EPC experience required.
- Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus Notes, and other Company and discipline specific software applications.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company
- Detail oriented.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management skills
Pay is based upon experience.