Join a dynamic, growing, and well compensated team of consultants. We have an immediate need for Testing, Adjusting and Balancing Engineer (TAB) for large-scale construction projects.
- Perform TAB plan reviews
- Perform on-site TAB activities
- Record all Readings and Anomalies
- Report all Deficient Items
- Establish effective working relationships with Client, Owner, Contractors, Peers and Sub-Contractors
- Understand and support the immediate needs of the construction project schedule
- TAB/Engineering experience
- Knowledge about the design and construction of HVAC systems
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend , design drawings, submittals and specifications
- Already passed or have the ability to pass the TAB certified technician test
- Willingness to travel to construction sites for 50-75% of the working hours
- Good Work Ethic
- Good People Skills
Addison Energy Technologies, LLCAddison Energy Technologies, LLC (AET) is a professional services firm specializing in Building Commissioning; Commercial Building Inspections; and Testing, Adjusting, and Balancing (TAB). We provide our services to the Health Care, Entertainment, and Industrial sectors as well as Local, State, and Federal Governments. AET is headquartered in Northeast Georgia. We are a customer driven organization and continue to live by the age old credo: Customer Satisfaction is the number one priority.