Executive Director - Assisted Living
About the Company: There are jobs – and then there are careers.
At Jaybird Senior Living, we offer team members the chance to do the kind of work that is meaningful and makes a difference every day. We are looking for people who live our mission of demonstrating exemplary red carpet service in all we do. The opportunity to grow, challenge yourself, and learn new skills is at your fingertips and we are always interested in talented individuals who desire to bring this innovative thinking to life in our communities.
Does this sound like you? Then, we invite you to join us.
Together we are better.
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, pet insurance and more
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k with 5% Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
What You Will Do:
- Maintain, train, lead, and motivate department heads and team members
- Recruit, hire, supervise and discipline (when necessary) all on-site staff according to respective roles
- Develop personnel through appropriate training, performance reviews, and merit recommendations
- Responsible for facilities maintenance, inventory, and compliance with policy and procedure
- Participate in internal and external marketing events to meet occupancy goals
- Oversee the dining experience and culinary department
- Ensure resident satisfaction and delivery of required services and programming
- Responsible for preparing and adhering to monthly budgets
- Work in partnership with Healthcare Coordinator to deliver top quality healthcare to residents
Why You Are Qualified:
- Minimum of associates degree in Business Administration or Communication; one to three years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of two years' managerial experience, preferably in long term care
Hired candidates will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, valid references, and other pre-employment practices as required by law. EOE.
Addington Place of ClintonClinton, IA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.