- Expired: June 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Addiction Recovery Care
At Addiction Recovery Care, we incorporate the best practices of clinical drug addiction treatment. We provide addiction recovery that works with a commitment to provide hope and freedom to those suffering from addictions. Our passion is to restore productive lives through a recovery program that establishes emotional health, physical wellness, and spiritual growth. Our dedication is to see transformed lives anchored in strong family relationships, meaningful careers, and social responsibility.
The position will help with providing world-class care to clients by ensuring needed machines, mechanical equipment, or the structure of an establishment remain in a good condition.
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Dismantle machines, equipment, or devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, or power tools.
- Perform routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
- Repair machines, equipment, or structures, using tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, wrenches, or equipment such as precision measuring instruments or electrical or electronic testing devices.
- Maintain or repair specialized equipment or machinery located in cafeterias, laundries, hospitals, stores, offices, or factories.
- Assemble boilers at installation sites, using tools such as levels, plumb bobs, hammers, torches, or other hand tools.
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment.
- Test and treat the water supply.
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery.
- High School Diploma or GED
- General maintenance experience preferred including:
- Valid driver's license
- Health, Life and Dental Insurance
- Optional company-sponsored retirement savings plan (401k)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunity for advancement and professional growth with an expanding company
- Competitive starting wages offered commensurate with experience/education
Addiction Recovery Care, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Addiction Recovery Care
Real EstateView all jobs at Addiction Recovery Care