Maintenance Supervisor - Central KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Addiction Recovery Care
At Addiction Recovery Care, we incorporate the best practices of clinical drug addiction treatment. We provide addiction recovery that works with a commitment to provide hope and freedom to those suffering from addictions. Our passion is to restore productive lives through a recovery program that establishes emotional health, physical wellness, and spiritual growth. Our dedication is to see transformed lives anchored in strong family relationships, meaningful careers, and social responsibility.
Performs work and leads a team involving the skills of maintenance or craft occupations to keep machines, mechanical equipment, or the structure of an establishment in repair. Duties may involve pipe fitting; boiler making; insulating; welding; machining; carpentry; repairing electrical or mechanical equipment; installing, aligning, and balancing new equipment; and repairing buildings, floors, or stairs.
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Dismantle machines, equipment, or devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, or power tools.
- Perform routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
- Repair machines, equipment, or structures, using tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, wrenches, or equipment such as precision measuring instruments or electrical or electronic testing devices.
- Maintain or repair specialized equipment or machinery located in cafeterias, laundries, hospitals, stores, offices, or factories.
- Assemble boilers at installation sites, using tools such as levels, plumb bobs, hammers, torches, or other hand tools.
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment.
- Test and treat water supply.
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Basic computer skills such as Calendar and scheduling software, data base user interface and query software, and Electronic mail software
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Servicing, repairing, adjusting, and testing machines, devices, moving parts, and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of mechanical (not electronic) principles.
- Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Health, Life and Dental Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunity for advancement and professional growth with an expanding company
- Safe, friendly work environment
- Optional company sponsored retirement savings plan (401k)
- Salary market competitive and commensurate with experience.
Addiction Recovery Care, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Addiction Recovery Care
Real EstateView all jobs at Addiction Recovery Care