ABOUT ADDICTION RECOVERY CARE
At Addiction Recovery Care we incorporate the best practices of clinical drug addiction treatment. We provide addiction recovery that works with a commitment to provide hope and freedom to those suffering from addictions. Our passion is to restore productive lives through a recovery program that establishes emotional health, physical wellness, and spiritual growth. Our dedication is to see transformed lives anchored in strong family relationships, meaningful careers, and social responsibility.
The Peer Support Specialist position offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic, team-oriented, environment helping individuals overcome substance abuse addiction. It is a multi-functioning team that works interdependently with the other departments in the organization. This rewarding profession ioffers the opportunity to make a positive impact in the lives of others.
Peer Support Certified by the state of Kentucky, or eligible to become a Peer Support Specialist.
Peer Support Specialist eligibility includes - 1 year or more of continuous sobriety, a substance abuse diagnosis, completed treatment for a substance abuse disorder.
- High school graduate or GED preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Self motivated
- Availability to work some evening, overnight and/or weekend shifts
- Good communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and stay on schedule
- Ability to enforce program requirements
- Problem solving abilities
- Basic computer skills
- Hold peer support groups for the clients of the center
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with company, state, federal and HIPPA rules and regulations
- Charting for insurance purposes
- Maintain a safe environment
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude toward clients, staff and volunteers
- Handle crisis situations in a calm supportive manner
- Complete drug screening
- Create a safe and healthy environment for clients
- Perform Residential Staff duties as needed
- Comply with random employee drug screening
- Health, Life and Dental Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Optional company sponsored retirement savings plan (401k)
- Opportunity for advancement and professional growth with an expanding company
- Safe, friendly work environment
- Competitive starting wages offered commensurate with experience/education
Addiction Recovery Care, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Addiction Recovery Care