Human Resources Generalist
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Addiction Recovery Care (ARC) and ARC Healthcare
ARC and ARC Healthcare is in the midst of an amazing transformation in bringing not only the best addiction recovery treatments to Kentucky, Ohio and Virginia but now inpatient psychiatric and mental health services at our new Bellefonte Hospital & Recovery Center and we want you to become part of our amazing and growing family!
If you are looking for an awesome work environment in a growing healthcare system with flexible work schedules, competitive pay and great benefits then we want to talk to you!
At ARC and ARC Healthcare we incorporate the best practices of clinical drug addiction treatment and inpatient psychiatric treatments. We provide addiction recovery and mental health services that works with a commitment to provide hope and freedom to those suffering from addictions and other mental health needs. Our passion is to restore productive lives through a recovery program that establishes emotional health, physical wellness, and spiritual growth. Our dedication is to see transformed lives anchored in strong family relationships, meaningful careers, and social responsibility.
What Qualifications can you bring to ARC?
- High school diploma or equivalent required and a Post-secondary degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related discipline is preferred.
- Previous Human Resources experience would be awesome!
- Certification as a Human Resource Professional by an industry specific accrediting body preferred. Examples: SHRM-CP, PHR, etc......don't have this yet but want to work on it? That's ok, apply anyway!
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills to be able to communicate with all levels of the company
- Strong organization and planning skills are a must!
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities to make your day a breeze!
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently within a team that may be spread throughout different areas.
What are some of the things we may have you work on in this role?
- Administer periodic employee performance evaluation program. Tracks and records completed employee evaluations and processes resulting follow-up tasks such as rate of pay adjustments. Notifies and communicates with responsible parties regarding deadlines for completion of employee performance evaluations.
- Works with VP of Human Resources and other HR staff to develop and maintain employe evaluation policies, forms and documents and communicates policy objectives to appropriate staff.
- Acts as a first line communicator and centralized contact person between company staff and the Department while fielding inquiries from employees and communicates requested information after consultation with HR leadership.
- Process, verify, and maintain personnel documentation for employee performance and development such as performance evaluations, licenses/certifications, training, grievances, and employee discipline reports.
- Record necessary data for each employee related to employee , supervisory reports on performance, training and continuing education completed.
- Works with credentialing department staff to review and document employee qualifications or eligibility for specified licensing, according to established guidelines and designated licensing codes.
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
- Coordinates and arranges in-house and external training activities where appropriate. Tracks attendees to these training activities and maintains appropriate documentation of training completed by staff.
- Plans and conducts training for appropriate staff when assigned by Director HR on policies and procedures maintained and administered by the HR Department.
- Manages and maintains accurate and up to date Job Descriptions for each employee. Works with supervisors to make necessary revisions to their subordinate employee’s job descriptions as part of the annual review process.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Provides backup support to the Talent Acquisition Specialists and performs associated tasks when needed to cover for absences or workflow issues.
- Designs and produces effective HR related procedural documents as directed by HR leadership.
What Addiction Recovery Care (ARC) and ARC Healthcare is all about?
Our mission – We create opportunities for people to discover hope and live their God-given destiny. This very mission is what has allowed us to see exponential growth in providing for our communities!
At ARC, our hope is to allow everyone we serve to achieve their full human potential and flourish in all their endeavors. Our nationally recognized Crisis to Career model is shaping the future of the individuals we serve to prepare them to live a life of abundance and flourish by incorporating the best practices of clinical drug addiction treatment with vocational training programs. We operate a network of vibrant and supportive residential, outpatient and online treatment programs along with inpatient psychiatric hospital services. Our recovery programs establish emotional health, physical wellness, and spiritual growth in those we serve. Our hope is to see transformed lives anchored in strong family relationships, social responsibility, and meaningful careers If this is something you may feel passionate about, APPLY TODAY!
- Great Health, Life and Dental Insurance
- Great 401k plan and match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Floating Holidays
- Opportunity for advancement and professional growth with an awesome and hypergrowth company
- Safe, friendly work environment
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience.
Addiction Recovery Care, LLC and its affiliated entities are equal-opportunity employers.
Powered by JazzHR
Addiction Recovery CareBardstown, KY
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.