Alternatives for You is a Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Facility. The therapist will be. responsible for coordinating and providing group therapy and individual counseling for patients within our facility. You will work with the treatment team to plan and coordinate the patient's discharge planning and movement through the continuum of care.
- Conducting chemical dependency evaluations, as well as chemical abuse/dependency aspects of treatment plans and treatment plan updates
- When necessary provide services between patient and family
- Updating treatment plans regularly
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in Psychology, Mental Health Counseling, Social Work or related field REQUIRED (must be license eligible)
- Five years of experience as a Therapist
- Chemical Dependency experience preferred
- Licenses are a plus!
Alternatives For You, LLC is fully licensed by the State of Florida.
Alternatives For You, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.