Aro Homes Receiving Clerk
- $20 to $25 Hourly
Who we are:
Aro homes is a new company on a mission to redefine residential construction and founded to create fundamental and far-reaching changes to the design and construction of residential homes. We believe people and the planet deserve well designed, precision engineered homes that are beautiful, livable, durable, and good for the environment. And we think today’s residential housing industry is stuck in the past while being wasteful, inefficient, and generally building poor quality homes that cost more than they should and have a much worse environmental footprint than they could.
We are a diverse and experienced group of passionate and curious designers, builders, engineers, product developers, and businesspeople who believe the time has come to improve this industry so it’s better for people and the planet. We believe there is a massive opportunity to reduce waste and improve sustainability while building homes in a fraction of the time it takes today by rethinking the overall process and bringing a multi-disciplinary, product driven approach to the industry. We are funded by world-class investors who care about transforming industries for the better, including Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors. If you care deeply about doing something good in the world, working with smart, passionate people and tackling hard problems, then you should talk with us.Requirements:
The Shipping/Receiving Clerk B will manage shipping and receiving for trucks and rail centers.
- Receives goods and verifies the quality and count of all items unloaded from vans, trucks and trailers; checks against suppliers’ count and purchase order count and immediately reports discrepancies to carriers, supervisor, and purchasing/procurement channel per company policy
- Maintain status of outstanding purchase orders. Follow up with Vendors and Procurement team on goods not received.
- Verifies and records all items loaded for shipments
- Carefully and accurately maintains shipping records for requested categories including goods returned, dunnage, and returnable pallets
- Prepares bills of lading and tickets for shipments.
- Completes information on damage claims for in-transit damage. Takes and logs photos as needed
- Transports materials on shipping dock with whatever vehicle is needed
- Loads / unloads trucks using a forklift
- Performs other clerical duties
- Manages all plant inventory organization
- Oversees periodic inventory count process
- Communicates with Procurement team on Kanban ordering
- Coordinates returns with Vendors
- Ability to accurately sort, count, and verify items received
- Basic understanding of dock and warehouse procedures
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and/or inventory software to maintain records, input data, and create reports
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- State motor vehicle operator’s permit for operation of forklift highly preferred
- Must be able to traverse distribution warehouse and access a variety of storage spaces and shelving units by stretching, squatting, and reaching
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds at a time
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions and temperatures in the warehouse and on the loading dock
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join an outstanding start-up team and grow a company from the ground up
- Competitive salary package
- Medical/dental/vision benefits
- Equity in the company
At Aro Homes, we are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Adda Infusion LLCSacramento, CA
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.