The successful candidate for the position of Manufacturing Operator shall be fully capable of performing all job functions listed:
- Submitting a requisition for raw materials.
- Verifying the clean status of all equipment and utensils prior to use
- Batch pre-staging operations.
- Weighing and blending raw materials.
- Following manufacturing instructions.
- Documents production by completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches.
- Weighing and recording weight of raw materials to be returned to inventory,
- Maintaining and cleaning processing equipment and manufacturing suites/rooms in compliance with all SOP’s and cGMP’s.
- Adhere to strict company safety guidelines
- Able to work beyond the normal working shift to complete batches.
- Job Skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Problem Solver
- Ability and desire to learn from observing senior personnel at work
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and follow instruction and work documents in English
- Personal Attributes and Leadership Skills
- Works well under pressure
- Able to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent basic math skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Clean and organized
- Receive instructions through oral and written communications accurately and quickly.
- Convey answers or instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, and quickly.
- Must be able to lift and move up to a max. of 50 pounds.
- Employee will be subject to dust, noise, fumes and odors.
- The physical activity of this position includes, but is not limited to:
- Climbing, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, pulling, lifting, grasping, twisting, sitting, feeling, and visual acuity.
Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent. College degree in science or engineering is preferred
1+ yrs. experience in a similar job / industry. Minimum of 2 years GMP experience preferred.