Head of Casino
- Posted: over a month ago
A great opportunity to join a fully digital company working on a Curacao licensed online casino project with a leading B2B/B2C software solutions provider supporting more than 30 000 retail locations and hundreds of online projects in more than 30 countries.
We are seeking for a proven leader to direct an already existing and truly international team, a true expert keen to shape the product and its growth.
Working with Project Owners you will be responsible for collaborating with specialist teams and specialists and will have overall accountability for ensuring all of our markets are managed with the local player and tastes at the front of mind.
As a specialist on games and suppliers, and you will know what content works in your market(s). You will capitalize on the games releases and content positioning, site layout for the market(s) you manage, as well as drive operational excellence to ensure our customers have the best experience possible.
- Take full responsibility for online Casino products active customer numbers and ARPU;
- Define the strategy for casino products executing this strategy together with marketing, CRM, and development business teams to ensure stable YoY growth;
- Define top-line casino marketing strategy (this includes but not limited with the banner management, game positioning, promotion visibility, the bonus spend budget) to guarantee delivering innovative high-quality promotions and campaigns and assure they are helping to achieve the overall monthly and quarterly targets;
- Analysis, comparison and search of existing and potential or alternative content providers, applicable risk and relationship management, contract terms review and negotiation. Ensuring timely content provider onboarding and implementation – via liaison with B2B casino engine/platforms etc.
- Negotiation, development and arrangement of promo activities, coordination with Content Providers on cost effective and attractive content specific promotions at the best business terms and rates.
- Competitor and market analysis for content and bonus offer/promotion composition for several regions, countries, target geographies of interest. Monitoring and tracking competitor strategies and materials, market trends and ensuring our product and offering is driven in the market.
- Analysis of various competitor casino offer mix concepts and variations (skill/social/live etc) and development of data driven proposals and implementation on the project casino.
- Understand the different markets regulations and the roadmap for delivery of new products; support the rollout of new gaming product / features, leading in first person on user acceptance testing;
- Coordination with Marketing team for preparation and release of content and promotion calendar applicable materials. Working hand in hand with the Marketing team to ensure relevant game releases are capitalised on.
- Subscription and regular monitoring of competitor marketing activities and materials, compilation of library/archive.
- Working closely with Customer Support, Marketing, Creative teams as well as with Fraud and PSP Team and Data Analysts.
- Own the monthly and quarterly Casino communication plan and ensure impeccable planning and end to end execution of campaigns (this includes campaign briefing, defining customer segments, brainstorming with copywriters and designers, signing off assets and marketing materials and then reporting on and evaluating results);
- Design, development and implementation of player loyalty schemes.
- Participation in UX design/redesign via development of gamification, customer engagement activities.
- Maintain close collaboration with the internal and external stakeholders, as well as regular analysis of competitor activity and initial content screening of potential new products to deliver a best in class experience and to ensure that we are always at the forefront;
- Manage product launch and certification plans to enter regulated markets.
- 3+ years of Management experience;
- Proven ability in leading of Online Casinos;
- Deep understanding of the casino and live casino product and its development process;
- Excellent understanding of the casino ecosystem, customers and their needs;
- Project management skills and excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent reporting & Analytical skills;
- Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Understanding of player behaviour, segmentation and VIP Management;
- Hands-on self-starter, organized, innovative, solution-oriented thinker & doer who is not afraid of pushing boundaries to deliver the best.
Add Talent Solutions team works to connect remote specialists worldwide with the existing portfolio of Clients in IT, Software, Web and Product Development as well as Digital, Marketing and Creative industry sectors.
We excel in high risk and high reward industries! Through our own and partner projects we enable product launches and reach millions of users in North and South Americas, Australia, and Asia as well as our key target audience of Central and Western Europe.
Ambitious and dynamic we are experts of lean operations models, so we offer a create synthesis of working remotely from pretty much anywhere as well as at geographically dispersed numerous centres of competence.
Grab your opportunity to work with ambitious Industry disruptors and innovators, as well as companies with international multi-country and region reach and years of successful operation.
Powered by JazzHR
Add Talent Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Add Talent Solutions