We are HIRING!! Join our Team!!
Adara Communities has an IMMEDIATE OPENING for outgoing, energetic, top performing sales driven individuals who have a true passion to provide excellent customer service and are dedicated to providing each resident with a place they can call home.
Leasing Consultants should be experienced in leasing, comfortable talking to people and "selling" our product, which are our apartment homes, thrive in a fast paced leasing office, able to multitask and work well within a team. You will manage the sales process, from start to finish; overcoming objections, building relationships and creating excitement.
- Manage the leasing process from tour to move-in including closing the sale, completing lease documents and inspecting units to ensure a great "move-in" experience
- Use customer focused attitude to ensure a smooth renewal process for existing residents
- Follow up with potential and current residents to support and maintain occupancy, retention and collections goals
- Utilize and establish creative marketing and social media strategies to generate traffic for the property
- Use problem skills and best judgment to handle unpredictable situations as they arise; Promote positive resident relations through courteous and timely response to resident needs and concerns
- Assist the property manager and leasing manager as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years Leasing Consultant experience is REQUIRED; Strong sales and skills leasing conventional apartments
- Excellent customer service skills; Must be willing to go above and beyond
- Great positive attitude and professional presentation
- Must have flexible schedule availability as weekends are REQUIRED for this position
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required
- Minimum high school diploma; some college is a PLUS
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is REQUIRED
- A portion of the typical work day is spent at his or her desk handling paperwork, computer transactions, correspondence, and employee or resident meetings
- Remainder of job requires constant physical inspections and leasing demonstrations of community, walking up/down stairs and covering multi-terrain landscape of property
- Occasionally required to reach with arms, hands and fingers; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. Also, may lift, carry, position, or move objects weighing up to 25 pounds
- May work non-traditional hours, to include evenings or weekends in order to complete work. Employer may also require employees to attend company meetings, training programs and annual leadership conference; may require additional travel outside of assigned community
We offer full-time, career-track positions with competitive pay, medical, dental, life and disability insurance; rental housing discounts; tuition reimbursement; vacation, sick time and paid holidays.
**Please apply ONLY if you live or can relocate WITHIN 30 MINUTES of this specific property location**
Submit your resume online or in person to:
Adara Communities - Sunrise Bluffs
1704 Nelms Drive
Austin, TX 78744
Adara is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Why Work Here?Adara is family owned and was envisioned and created from 30 years of experience and incorporated with the determination and vision to join cutting edge technology with customer service. Adara's philosophy in taking care of our customers and our associates while considering the best interests of the investors and community at large, believe that each member of our team truly makes our work successful. With everyone’s commitment, anything is a possibility. Adara is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Four Daily Principles of Adara Communities: Be there, Choose your attitude, Make someone's day, every day and Have fun!!