Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Specialist II-III to join our team.
- Provide tier-two technical support to customer service representatives in the Customer Contact Center (CCC) and tier-one support.
- Research complex customer inquiries using a variety of tools and resources.
- Participate in and support moderately complex System-level projects, such as implementation/upgrades of end-user hardware and software.
- Utilize on-site lab to emulate customer environment for troubleshooting purposes.
- Utilize on-site lab to test new products and service offerings, including cloud-based services
- Create and maintain technical cloud documentation for designs
- Develop cloud-based testing use cases and detailed testing plans that map to the documented business and technical requirements.
- Coordinate technical and end-user resources to execute detailed tests and analyze testing results.
- Document and communicate issues, solutions, and timelines to appropriate stakeholders.
- Provide testing support during evenings and on Saturdays, as needed.
- Creates, updates, and maintains procedures/documentation.
- Represents the Customer Contact Center on high severity System-level outage calls.
- Provides rotational, after hours (on-call) support, as needed.
- May develop or facilitate training classes.
- Associate degree from a two-year college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and/or work-related experience.
- Server Operating System Administration certification(s), or completion of classes toward applicable server operating system administration certifications.
- At least two years of experience with network administration and user support.
- Strong working knowledge of multiple hardware/software platforms and applications.
- Strong initiative, analytical skills, and customer service skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp in depth understanding of procedures and automated systems.
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate technical concepts to end-users.
- Position requires working weeknights (e.g., until 7: 30 PM CT), working some Saturdays, and occasional after hours (on-call) support.
- Bachelor’ s degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
- Prefer Networking certification(s), Active Directory certification(s), Server Operating System Administration certification(s), or completion of classes toward related certifications.
- Preferred working knowledge of cloud-based platforms (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Preferred certifications include: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), CCNA Cloud, Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT), Comp TIA Network+, etc.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.