Adaptive Solutions Group is a premier provider of information technology personnel. We provide a variety of technical professionals available for contract, contract to hire, or direct placement positions to companies in and around the Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, and Dallas Areas.
We are currently looking for a Desktop Support Technician to join our team.
- Deliver service and support to end-users via remote connection, over the Internet, or in-person.
- Responsible for assisting all customers with any of our supported software and computing platforms in a professional and courteous manner.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, IPTV, VOIP and more.
- Follow standard processes, procedures, and policies.
- Apply diagnostic utilities (when required) to aid in troubleshooting
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in incident resolution.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Document all customer contact during the service request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken up to final resolution.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to service requests. Verify that customer is aware of resolution.
- Follows a planned professional development program; maintains continual growth in professional skills.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of maintain a positive customer relationship.
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Availability for flexible scheduling.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Technical Field or related field; or 3-4 years related work experience
- Must have or be able to obtain Dell Hardware Certifications
- Strong troubleshooting skills and desire to resolve issues.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills; with an emphasis on proper phone etiquette.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under high pressure situations.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and a willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Exemplary Attendance and Punctuality
- Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in personal work tasks or work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Focuses and guides self and team members in accomplishing work objectives.
- Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’ s intentions and those of the organization.
- Clearly conveys and receives information and ideas, through a variety of media, to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience, helping them understand and retain the message, and permitting response and feedback from the listener.
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’ s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions.
- Uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions.
- Takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Deals effectively with others in antagonistic situations, using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict.
- Establishes proper courses of action to ensure that work product is completed efficiently and on time/within proper time limits.
- Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
- Possesses, acquires, and maintains the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively and to create effective customer solutions.
- Actively appreciates and includes the diverse capabilities, insights, and ideas of others and working effectively and respectfully with individuals of diverse backgrounds, styles, abilities, and motivations.
- Sets high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
Adaptive Solutions Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, STD/LTD, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
Adaptive Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.