Physical Therapist in a SNF setting. Includes $1,000 Sign on Bonus
Job Responsibilities include:
- To provide quality physical therapy services to residents and initiates referrals when appropriate in accordance with established standards of practice, Therapy Department Procedures, and productivity standards.
- To evaluate residents to obtain data necessary for treatment planning and implementation and conducts specialized evaluations as indicated.
- To supervise and direct Physical Therapy Assistants (PTAs) in the implementation of the treatment plan.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination for Registered Physical Therapists
- Current PT license or is license-eligible in state of practice
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunities for advancement
- Healthcare Academy – continuing education
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with Employer Match
- PHMP virtual medical, health & education services
- Life insurance- Voluntary Life and AD&D up to $200,000
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Legal Shield and ID Shield
- Pet Insurance
- Critical illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- LifeTime Benefit Term Life with Long term care