Ceridian Dayforce Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Dayforce Consultant, you will be responsible for assisting clients with the management and day-to-day tasks of implementing the Dayforce HCM & WFM software solution including requirements gathering, process design, system configuration, testing, and go-live. You must demonstrate strong client management and project management skills while executing the implementation initiatives that solve real business problems.
Ideal candidates are fast learners and great communicators who can support the needs of our clients, and our partners. You must be resourceful and possess outstanding customer service and strong analytical skills.
- Project management
- End to end delivery of Dayforce HCM solution to our clients
- Work with the client to understand requirements and business needs
- Solution design and gap analysis along with customization requirements
- System Configuration including interfaces with applicable systems
- Testing – including system test plan creation, unit testing, and parallel testing with client
- Manage and resolve client issues
- Train clients
- Manage move to production plan
- Execution of multiple projects simultaneously
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Ceridian Dayforce, HCM, WFM systems' as a Business Analyst or PM, or Implementation Consultant
- Desire to work in a fast paced and. challenging environment
- Strong analytical, communication, and documentation skills
- Experience working independently without daily supervision
- Ability to multitask between different projects and clients
- Client management experience required
- 100% remote work environment
HealthcareView all jobs at Adaptalytics, LLC