Solara Medical Supplies was recently acquired by AdaptHealth!
At Solara Medical Supplies, our team members are committed to profoundly improving the quality of life for the patients we serve. With over 15 years of experience providing vital equipment and supplies to the diabetes community, we are growing and currently looking for caring and compassionate individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, to join our team.
Solara is currently seeking a Customer Service Liaison support our patients, interface with physicians, insurance companies and our manufacturing partners.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts as a single point of contact for specific accounts and/or manufacturer and Solara Medical Supplies
- Handles customer needs and complaints in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot emergency issues/concerns pertaining to patient accounts
- Assist in troubleshooting or problem calls from medical offices or insurance companies
- Consult with clients and referral sources on products
- Oversight of all transactions coming from a specific account, including all referrals
- Aides in documentation collection and management
- Resolves issues by identifying problems and coordinating appropriate solutions
- Understand and follow all Medicare, Medicaid, HIPAA, and Private Insurance regulations and requirements
Qualifications & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical/Associate degree in a related field preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in computer programs including Microsoft Office suite
Solara offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401k with a company match, and company-paid life insurance.
Solara Medical Supplies is committed to offering equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment and to all employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, citizenship, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR