Call Center Customer Service/Sales Rep + Sign on Bonus
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $20 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Call Center Customer Service Representative:
AeroCare Holdings, Inc a Division of AdaptHealth is a respiratory focused home medical equipment company seeking an energetic, hardworking, organized individual for a full time in office position.
The ideal candidate for this position shall demonstrate strong communication skills, strong work ethic, excellent attendance, professionalism, and computer proficiency. This position requires you to be ON THE PHONE 7.5 hours per day. Candidates must be able to function at a high level in a fast-paced work environment.
Our organization creates a fun and positive work environment. We offer competitive compensation along with benefits package including paid time off, paid holidays, monthly bonuses and health benefits after 90 days. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and prefer to promote from within our organization.
We believe in providing a safe work environment and we conduct background checks in our recruiting/hiring process.
· Be knowledgeable of and responsible for the current AeroCare policies and procedures that apply to this position.
· Communicate by telephone and email with our patients and other locations throughout the country.
· Take complete and accurate orders for products.
· Helps answers questions for patients
· Develops and maintains working knowledge of our products, insurance guidelines, eligibility and reimbursement for patients.
· Review patients account for issues such as hold or individuals not eligible for supplies.
· Confirm appropriate documentation for supply eligibility and accuracy.
· Verify addresses on every order and specific supplies. Request documents from location as needed for requested supplies.
· Supports Call Center Manager, Call Center Supervisors, Call Center co-workers, Location Staff for patients being serviced as needed.
· Comply with all federal, state and local regulations.
· Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
High school graduate or equivalent. Good command of the English language, written and verbal. Good phone skills, pleasant personality on the phone. Good personal hygiene and appearance. Must be able to interact well with other employees. Must be kind and empathetic with patients. Must be able to organize duties and follow up. Must be detail-oriented and be able to respond appropriately to disruptions in routine. Phone sales experience, Bilingual a plus-English/Spanish, Strong typing skills, Great Work Ethic, Must be able to communicate clearly and accurately.
Sign on bonus of $250 after 90 day probationary period!
AdaptHealthWhy Work Here?
AdaptHealth prides itself on providing an incredible atmosphere for its team members. Benefits, wages and work life are amazing!
AdaptHealth is a national full-service home medical equipment company that uses tailored products and services to empower patients to live their fullest lives – out of the hospital and in their homes. With more than 11,000 team members and locations in 48 states we are the leader in the HME industry!
2424 N. Federal Hwy Boca Raton FL 33431Boca Raton, FL
BusinessView all jobs at AdaptHealth