Operations Manager - ABA Therapy
- $45,760 Yearly
Adapt For Life is expanding to Lexington, Kentucky! We are proud to be locally owned and operated! Our missions is to provide high quality ABA Therapy services to as many families as possible! We originated out of New Albany, Indiana and have since grown to 7 clinics across Kentucky and Indiana. Our team is a purpose driven, highly motivated, and collaborative group of individuals focusing on providing top notch therapy to the families in our communities. We believe in fun in the workplace and offering opportunities for growth within the company as we grow our company! If you are a highly motivated, organized, purpose driven Operator who is looking to join a company that strives to be better everyday, then you've found the right place!
Position: Operations Manager
Reports to: Area Operations Manager
REVISED: December, 2021
Job Summary: The Operations Manager will oversee all day-to-day operations of Adapt for Life. This position will work closely with the Board Certified Behavior Analyst to provide proper oversight of all AFL employees. This position is primarily comprised of administrative duties.
This is a full-time, salaried position with competitive pay, bonus opportunity, PTO, and full health insurance benefits.
- Collaborates with Board Certified Behavior Analyst in completing 90-Day/annual performance reviews of RBTs.
- Able to open the clinic at 8am, Monday – Friday.
- Recruits and onboards RBTs and BCBAs as needed to meet current client and referral needs.
- Performs orientation with new RBTs and assists with coordination of training for new RBTs.
- Effectively markets and attends community events when needed.
- Assists in scheduling RBTs in Rethink based off client schedules.
- Collaborates with Board Certified Behavior Analyst to ensure all clients have necessary and up to date documentation on file (i.e. diagnostic report(s), intake paperwork.
- Maintains up to date referral tracking and weekly communication with families awaiting services.
- Monitors expenses and budgets for office.
- Submits payroll for all AFL employees.
- Submits prior authorizations for treatment to various funding sources (i.e. private insurances, Medicaid).
- Maintains staff expirations such as car insurance, CPR/First Aid certification, 90-day/annual evaluations, driver’s license, CPI, annual acknowledgements, background checks, medication administration training, TB certification, and RBT certification.
- Ensures all staff are compliant with company policies and procedures by providing feedback and corrective actions as needed.
- Assists with client intake process.
- Ensures that the clinic maintains timely billing.
- Promptly resolves billing errors in Azalea and submits needed documentation to billing team from MRC.
- Performs weekly walkthroughs of clinic to check for cleanliness, compliance with fire codes, potential repairs, and coordinates needed upkeep procedures/repairs.
- Assists staff with weekly cleaning duties.
- Ensure that drills (i.e. fire, tornado, etc.) are run in compliance with fire codes.
- Ensures clinic is properly staffed with clinicians during operating hours.
- Completes monthly supply orders.
- Checks mail daily.
- May be asked to complete RBT Training and bill in RBT sessions if needed.
- Up to 21 paid days off per year (6 paid holidays and 15 days of PTO accrual)
- up to $10,300 in annual bonus opportunities
- Work in an operations field that has the ability to change lives!
- Benefits available on day 31 of employment.
- 401K match after one year of employment.
- Internal growth opportunities!
Compensation: Salary: From - Starting at $45,760+ quarterly and annual bonus opportunity. Experience taken into consideration for base salary.
The above list reflects the essential job functions to be successful in this position but shall not be considered as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be assigned by supervisory personnel.
By signing below, I acknowledge that I have read and understand this job description and accept the position of Operations Manager. I understand this job description is subject to change.
- Must have clean criminal background checks.
- Must be certified in CPR/First Aid and CPI (or complete training within 60 days of hire).
- Must be available to work Monday-Friday, between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
- This position may require work outside of normal business hours.
- Must demonstrate excellent time-management, punctuality, and reliability.
- Must have the ability to supervise others effectively and professionally. This includes but is not limited to providing positive and constructive feedback in an assertive yet dignifying way.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to work and complete tasks under little supervision.
- Must be fluent with various funding sources (i.e. private insurance companies, Medicaid) in order to complete authorizations for treatment.
- Must be dedicated to and supportive of the growth and success of Adapt for Life.
- Maintaining an RBT certification is preferable.
Adapt for Life: Center for ABA Therapy and AutismLexington, KY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.