Director of Cyber Security
- Posted: over a month ago
Director of Cyber Security
Minimum Top Secret Clearance Required
As a Director of Cyber Security, you will be joining our team supporting the Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Atlantic Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) providing support services to include operations and maintenance, project support, security assessments, scanning and compliance, threat analysis and advanced penetration testing support, policy Management, security architecture and engineering.
Position Requirements and Duties
• Providing oversight of the development, implementation and evaluation of Information system security program
• Oversee information system risk analysis management: including planning, testing, assessing and liaison activities with the Program Management Office (PMO)
• Directing the engineering of cyber security initiatives including but not limited to proof-of-concepts and subsequent implementation of products and services in the email security, data security, network security, cloud security and IAM domains
• Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization's data systems and networks
• Performing lead activities including providing technical expertise, management communications project planning and tracking and determining and coordinating project milestone timeframes with other IT Security, development and technical staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Fifteen (15) years of experience in supporting accredited Cyber Security Service Providers, Network Operations Security Centers, Computer Incident Response Teams or National Security Agency certified Cyber Red Teams.
• Ten (10) years of technical experience supporting CND analysis, incident response, vulnerability analysis, cyber forensics, cyber threat intelligence, software reverse engineering, malware analysis or penetration testing.
• Qualifications BS degree from an accredited college or university
• Prior experience building and developing a cybersecurity team
• 8570 Categories of CND Auditor, CND Analyst, CNDSP Manager, CND Incident Responder, CND Infrastructure Support, IASAE I or IASAE II.
• Ability to analyze and resolve complex Issues both logical and physical
• Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques
• Application and infrastructure audit experience
• Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods
• Knowledge of various security technologies, protocols and implementations
• Possess a high degree of creativity and initiative requiring minimal supervision
• Experience with developing and maintaining information security policies and procedures
• Experience with risk assessment tools, technologies, and methods
• Experience with information security frameworks and standards such as the NIST Cyber Security Framework, OW ASP, Cloud Security Alliance, Center for Internet Security, etc.
• Ability to read and use the results of mobile code, malicious code, and anti-virus software
• Knowledge and understanding of information security concepts and best practices
• Experience promoting information security as a business enablement function
• Detail oriented and experience with the design and Implementation of security tools
• Previous PCI and HIPAA experience especially in understanding of tools and their integration into the organization to close identified gaps
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and multi-task
• Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer software/databases
Adapt Forward is a cybersecurity solutions provider for some of the nation’s most valuable information systems. Leveraging advanced threat assessment technology and experience in building high-level information security infrastructure, we develop adaptive solutions uniquely tailored to our customers’ business objectives to protect sensitive data against sophisticated threats in an increasingly complex security environment.
Summary of Benefits
- Comprehensive Physical Wellness Package, including Medical, dental, vision care, plus flexible spending accounts for health- and dependent-care are included in our standard benefits plan.
- 401k Retirement Plan with Matching Contribution is immediately available and vested
- Annual Training Budget to be used for conference attendance, school enrollment, certification programs, and associated travel expenses.
- Ten Federal Holidays, plus three weeks of PTO/vacation/sick leave that accrues at a rate of ten hours per month.
- Employee Assistance Program: Counseling/legal assistance and other employee well-being programs are also offered.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Adapt Forward is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, sexuality, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Adapt Forward promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Adapt Forward