Adap Tax Financial, Inc., Pleasanton, CA
Adap Tax Financial is an established financial services company which is rapidly growing due to expansion in service offerings, organic growth and recent acquisitions. Originally founded as a full-service tax and accounting services company, Adap Tax Financial added personal financial planning and investment management services due to interest from existing clients. Coupled with recent acquisitions, Adap Tax Financial has experienced tremendous growth which has led to the need for a client services manager among other staffing needs.
We have an immediate need for an approximately part-time Office Administrator. Hours will generally be about 30 hours a week, but vary from about 20 hours a week in the summer to 30+ hours during can accommodate a working parent with school aged children. The office administrator is responsible for tracking and managing our administrative activities with the firm’s clients and prospects. They are an essential member of the team in ensuring clients receive premium service, create satisfaction and to expand their use of services.
We are seeking an Office Administrator to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Maintain and improve organized filing systems
- Maintain status of client projects & records (CRM system)
- Perform all other office tasks
Office Administrator Qualifications:
- Proactive, team player, detail-oriented individual
- Maturity to calm potentially anxious clients
- Customer service experience
- 3 years’ experience working in an accounting, law, insurance, real estate or similar environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel and ability to learn new computer applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with deadlines
- A “can do” and “get it done” attitude without sacrificing quality, accuracy or client service
- An undergrad education or related education required
Resumes will not be accepted without a cover letter that states why you would be a good fit for this position and the compensation range you wish to discuss. Also, in your cover letter, please describe your three most defining characteristics or attributes. This exercise is meant to show us your writing skills and ability to follow directions, as well as to help us get to know you. Note that you must follow these exact instructions, or your resume will be rejected. Thank you.
Compensation is negotiable. No benefits provided.