We are seeking a Seasonal Driver - Class A CDL to join our team! This is a seasonal position from June 1 - December 1.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Class A California Driver’s License
- Some experience required
- No DUI/DWI in the last 5 years; no failed or refused drug testing
- Good driving safety record
- Must pass pre-employment drug, DMV, and background investigation.
Adams Trucking has now evolved into a company that operates a sophisticated computerized dispatching, radio, and GPS system that enables the company to provide superior service to customers. Versatile equipment allows Adams Trucking to adapt to the needs of our customers while also working to facilitate future equipment needs. Fully automated day to day billing allows for prompt freight reconciliation.
Adams Trucking takes pride in our superior service; this pride is noticeable at all levels of our operation from our dispatchers to our drivers to our office staff. At any level, our customers can rest assured that they will receive superior service and prompt attention that is a step above the rest.