Adams Robinson Altamonte Springs, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Adams Robinson is seeking an experienced Project Manager to construct water and wastewater treatment plants. The position is primarily based in Altamonte Springs, FL. This work includes scheduling, purchasing, contract administration, resolving design issues, expediting materials, submittal review, cost management, billing and other tasks required to complete a construction project. Develop and maintain positive relations with Owners, Engineers, Suppliers and Subcontractors. Work closely with the Superintendent and other field personnel.
Desired Skills & Expertise:
1) 10+ years experience in the construction of Wastewater or Water Treatment Plants.
2) Knowledge of construction means, methods, equipment, sequencing, etc.
3) Strong Verbal & Written Communication Skills
4) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or comparable degree/education is preferred.
5) Good Work Ethic
We are a General Contractor who builds Water and Wastewater Treatment Facilities in multiple states. The company has been in business for over 35 years and continues to have steady growth. The permanent home office is in Dayton, OH with a regional office in Altamonte Springs, FL. This is a fast paced environment where attention to detail is crucial. Communication and organization skills are essential in the completion of assigned responsibilities for this position. Adams Robinson is an equal opportunity employer, accommodates ADA and operates a drug free workplace.
AddressAltamonte Springs, FL
ConstructionView all jobs at Adams Robinson