Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $19 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, dental,
Adams Furniture is searching for a career minded customer care associate that can make a difference to our customers shopping experiences. Here is where you can demonstrate your best customer service skills and learn the furniture retail business. Apply now for your successful future!
- Consistently provide genuine, friendly, personable and professional service.
- Handle multiple responsibilities and balance customer priorities.
- Efficiently schedule customer's deliveries to meet their needs.
- Go above and beyond for every customer concerns and requests.
- Support sales and operations team members so that each customer has a great experience in our store.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and organizational skills in person and on the phone.
- Handle excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with your team members.
- Perform any additional functions that may be assigned by management.
- Be able to resolve any escalated customer issues.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient computer skills and able to learn our Point of sale system (with training).
- Flexibility to work a typical retail schedule that includes days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
At Adams Furniture, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves in taking care of our associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future growth.
Job Type: FULL-TIME
Adams Department Store Inc
394 2nd streetEverett, MA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?