Customer Service Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you enjoy helping others and are a compassionate, customer-focused individual, then apply to our Lakewood Ranch insurance agency today! Our reputable insurance agency is looking for an exceptional insurance personal lines customer service representative to join our team. At Bob Adams Agency LLC we pride ourselves on our outstanding insurance products and customer service.
An active Florida Insurance 4-40 or 2-20 license is preferred and Insurance industry experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
*Up to $1000. Signing Bonus for qualified candidates! Ask us how!
- Great Team Environment
- Career Development & Growth
- Team Building Activities
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Weekends & Holidays Off
- Remote work potential after initial training period
- Health & 401K
- Educational & Licensing Assistance/Reimbursement
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Prepare insurance quotes and bind policies
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Provide customers with additional information about new products and services.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Excellent Spelling and Grammar skills.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within a specified timeframe.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
- A 440 or 220 license is required but we can help you get licensed!
BusinessView all jobs at Adams Agencies