Ada County Highway District has openings for Seasonal/Temporary Class-A CDL Drivers to operate 10-wheel dump trucks to support the Street Sweeping/Broom Crew. All work is within Ada County.
· Crews and drivers work a 40-hour week, with 10-hour days. Work schedule is Monday through Thursday, and hours are 6:30 a.m.– 5:00 p.m.
· The pay is $14.00 per hour.
· Drivers work for a maximum of 8 months, typically through the end of November.
- Must have a valid Idaho Class-A Driver’s License with a good driving record. Medical card not required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have 10-wheel dump truck driving experience.
- Must have city street CDL driving experience.
- Must be able to lift 35-50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in outdoor weather conditions.
Seasonal/Temporary Applications. A completed Seasonal/Temporary Interest Form is required to apply. The completed Interest Form must be submitted to ACHD’s Human Resources for the selection process.
Seasonal/Temporary Interest Forms are available at ACHD’s main Administration Building at 3775 Adams St. in Garden City or on our web site at www.achdidaho.org at the bottom of each Seasonal job announcement.