Account Manager - NYC
- Posted: over a month ago
The AdTheorent Account Manager owns the client-facing relationship post-sale and ensures superior client service through excellence in campaign management, relationship development, client retention and incremental sales. In addition to regular client communication, Account Managers interact across AdTheorent’s internal departments as well as the partner landscape on behalf of their clients.
- Manage and maintain cross-channel, programmatic advertising campaigns (i.e. display, video, native, rich media) in partnership with clients and internal teams to help clients connect with their customers/users
- Act as the main point of contact for assigned accounts and ensure client deliverables are met in a timely manner
- Prepare reporting presentations in conjunction with Account Directors and Sales Managers
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction levels with every customer engagement
- Actively upsell when performance and/or offerings align with customer’s business needs
- Keep abreast of digital media developments and industry technologies and capabilities
- College diploma, with relevant degrees in marketing or communications a plus
- 2-4 years in digital media, technology, or client services
- Results and goal oriented
- Independent, confident, and enthusiastic
- Possess great initiative and proactively identifies new opportunities
- Customer service oriented
- Prior account management experience at an ad tech company a must
Compensation range: $50-70K base + commission. We offer full health coverage, generous PTO, an award-winning office culture!
The base range provided is AdTheorent’s current assessment for this role. The confirmed salary will be commensurate with experience, education, skills, and other factors. This is subject to change, but will be no less than the minimum stated. We encourage all to apply, as applicants will be assessed on an individual basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to foster community, inclusion and diversity within the organization. We encourage all qualified candidates, regardless of racial, religious, sexual or gender identity, to apply.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at AdTheorent
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?