AdNet/AccountNet, Inc. Washington, DC
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Professional Services
The Office of Civil Rights (OCR) within the Maritime Administration (MARAD) of the US Department of Transportation (DOT) is seeking a Program Analyst. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity program. The candidate will also have experience with Civil Rights or Human Resources related projects.
The job encompasses a variety of support functions including but not limited to: program support functions to include attending meetings with potential and existing customers, analyzing customer program needs, accessing program performance and objectives, developing key timelines and schedules, executing on program tasks, and managing projects.
Tasks are as follows:
- Provides support to ensure efficient operation of Alternative Dispute Resolution program, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) support training and/or Special Emphasis Programs activities, etc.
- Carries out administrative duties such as scheduling meetings in a virtual environment, working with different virtual platforms, filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Identifies the need for planning, organizing/filing, tracking/recording data and conducting analytical studies based on examination of the program needs. - Represents the program at meetings as a member of working groups to complete program tasks and assignments.
- Prepares reports, presentations, conducts report analysis, and summaries for the program lead and other program staff.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via all forms of communication to include but not limited to phone, e-mail, and in-person.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and intra-office communication.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL SHOULD INCLUDE, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO
- Skill in gathering, evaluating, and interpreting information and data to arrive at valid conclusions and offer meaningful recommendations.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, negotiates complex issues, and maintain good working relations.
- Knowledge of regulations, policies, guidance and precedents regarding 29 CFR 1614, CFR Title 5, EEO, and MD-715 Model Work Place guidance.
- Proficiency with critical thinking and analysis on broad subjects to include multitasking, analyzing various pieces of information and solving complex issues.
- Mastery and/or proficiency on multiple platforms or at the minimum working knowledge of the appropriate software including: MS Teams, Zoom, Ring Central, Microsoft Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution with 10 years' experience or
High School Diploma with 15 years' experience
(must provide documentation of previous employment to include pay stubs and performance appraisals/reviews. Modification added: Resumes with references required in the first phase. Interviews required during the second phase).
TRAVEL IS REQUIRED Travel is not required but may occur on occasion.
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE The period of performance is for one year, with an option to extend.
Work hours are 0830 to 1700, with a half-hour lunch break, and some flexibility in the hours listed.
- Telework is available on case by case basis and when the Federal Government is designated as closed due to inclement weather conditions or emergency situations.
- Overtime may be required under this contract; however, all overtime must be pre-approved by MARAD (Director of Civil Rights) at least 48 hours ahead of the scheduled overtime period.
DUTY STATION Work will be performed at MARAD headquarters at 1200 New Jersey Avenue SE Washington DC 20590, at field locations as assigned, or via telework.
GOVERNMENT FURNISHED EQUIPMENT (GFE) IT Equipment telephone, includes laptop, computer software, printer, fax, and network access to the MARAD servers and suitable workspace.
AdNet/AccountNet, Inc.Why Work Here?
We strive to create a friendly, collaborative environment that empowers employees to make an impact on our vital mission.
AdNet is a management consulting firm blending the best in people with the ongoing demands of the workplace. The team identifies Subject Matter Experts for commercial and government clients with Accounting/Finance, Human Resources and Legal expertise. AdNet complete solution includes successful project management and strategic coaching.