EXCELLENT direct hire opportunity for a strong digital marketing professional. Quick hire and immediate consideration for strongly aligned candidates. Apply today!
Title: Digital Marketing Technology Specialist
The IT Department is a group of collaborative IT professionals working to deliver world class support and innovation to a mostly US-based staff. Our tools and adopted technologies are contemporary and in some cases cutting edge. The Digital Marketing Technology Specialist will act as the first line of support for the digital marketing system users throughout the organization. Working closely with the E-Marketing Applications Manager, the Salesforce team, and the Marketing & Communications team, this position will provide high-quality support service to our local and regional users and ensure the smooth operation of these platforms. This position will also provide backup support for the Salesforce system as well.
Reports to: E-Marketing Applications Manager
The Digital Marketing Technology Specialist must possess the following experiences / skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience non-profit environment preferred
- Three to five years of experience in digital marketing, ideally at a nonprofit or political organization.
- At least 1 year of recent experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
- Experience working with a customer relationship management (CRM) system, preferably Salesforce
- Deep understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience creating and sending mass email campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar Email and Web Metric reporting preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (including proficiency in use of Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of email design best practices
- Familiarity with email and Web metrics reporting
- Exceptional customer service/support skills
- Highly self-directed, the ability to work without close and constant supervision. Can-do attitude to do what it takes to get the job done. Pays attention to detail. Excellent organizational and team player skills.
Components of this role includes but is not limited to:
- Act as primary support for email and marketing automation issues on Marketing Cloud – this includes providing excellent support both online and via the phone.
- Support the Marketing Application Manager in setting up and managing new system functionality
- Assist in the regular communication of marketing best practices to all system users, including organizing user groups
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages for various purposes, such as virtual events
- Develop and maintain email system reports for end users
- Assist in the development of digital marketing training modules
- Assist in data management in Salesforce CRM
- Stay up-to-speed on latest digital marketing technologies that are relevant to support users. This includes, but is not limited to: digital marketing platforms, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook marketing, etc.
- Self directed
- Self motivated
- Constant learner
- Good interpersonal skills with an emphasis on understanding and patience
Why Work Here?AdNet is a management consulting firm blending the best in people with the ongoing demands of the workplace. The team identifies Subject Matter Experts for commercial and government clients with Accounting/Finance, Human Resources and Legal expertise. AdNet complete solution includes successful project management and strategic coaching.
We strive to create a friendly, collaborative environment that empowers employees to make an impact on our vital mission.