AdCare North Kingstown, RI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Per Diem
Per Diem Weekend hours- Responsible for providing safe transportation for clients to and from the facility from various locations, including their home or other medical facilities.
- Coordinates activities with appropriate staff for effective delivery of service and efficient use of time. Assists in scheduling client discharges.
- Maintains and completes accurate logs for all transportation activities.
- Observes all traffic laws. Drives and parks vehicle safely. Secures the vehicle when not in use. Reports potential safety problems with vehicle.
- Maintains clean driving record.
- Provides encouragement and support to clients, but does not provide counseling services.
- Uses sound judgement to intervene in crisis situations when necessary.
- Covers front desk when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Previous transportation experience preferred. Knowledge of addiction and chemical dependency. Must be at least 21 years of age and hold a valid Rhode Island Driver's License. Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED required.
All positions require a TST, and the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening, including THCand background records check.