Mission Program Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
About the Company
This well funded and revenue positive startup, founded 6 years ago, is doing exciting things by building rocket engines and propulsion solutions. This company has a focus on a thriving, balanced workforce, and empowered teams.
You can make a huge impact at this small but powerful startup organization and be part of the brilliant team making futuristic technology a thing of today.
The Mission Program Manager is the leader who represents our company in the industry and ensures customer success. We are looking for the unique individual who can excel as a technical subject matter expert and as a trusted partner and leader with our customers.
- Manages customer contract execution, from initial contractual statement of work definition through ultimate mission success.
- Acts as the day-to-day point of contact for both the customer’s program manager and propulsion integration lead.
- Leads customer status updates and milestone reviews. Responsible for presenting both programmatic and technical material.
- Collaborates with team members to write, review, and deliver technical contractual deliverables. Includes systems engineering requirements, Interface Control Documentation (ICD), and engine operating manuals.
- Completes a 1 to 3 month onboarding technical training program and can step in to support the technical organization as needed in assembly, test operations, vehicle integration, process and procedure definition, and quality verification.
- Provides direct on-site customer support during engine integration, vehicle test campaigns, and flight.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated leadership in a customer-facing role
- Prior experience as project or team lead, managing schedules and delegating tasks
- Passion for developing customer relationships and ensuring mission success
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, startup environment
- Master’s degree in engineering
- Experience in liquid propellant rocket engine manufacturing, design, test, analysis, or integration
- Strong understanding of aerospace industry standards and requirements
- Demonstrated success in contract negotiation and execution
- Unlimited PTO – Vacation, Sick, Personal, and Bereavement
- Paid maternity/paternity/adoptive leave
- Medical, dental and vision insurance; STD; Life and AD&D
- Retirement Savings Plan – Traditional 401(k) and a Roth 401(k)
- Company stock options
- This role will be located in Berthoud, CO
- Compensation is dependent on years of experience. The range for this role begins at $100,000-$165,000.
This position is a direct hire, permanent placement for a client of AdAstra.
AdAstra's mission is building thriving teams within elite aerospace organizations.
Our commitment is to curate and close premier talent for our partners, achieved via specialized technical screening, personalized culture assessment, and high-touch candidate engagement. We are motivated to foster boundless team satisfaction and catalyze innovation for future generations, enabling inconceivable technology from Earth, to the stars.
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/adastrata
Connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdAstraTalent
BusinessView all jobs at AdAstra