Ad-Vance Talent Solutions Bradenton, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
To Cover for FMLA
This role reports to the Director of Procurement and will compile, maintain business transactions records and office/department activities of the organization. Research, evaluate, and purchasing of products to meet daily operational needs and support of our affiliated practices.
As one of the country’s largest and oldest dental support organizations, this company supports more than 320 affiliated practices in 20 states, encompassing all facets of general dentistry and all recognized dental specialties. As a result, this company offers dental professionals groundbreaking career and affiliation opportunities.
• Establish effective relationships across the organization and the vendor community to support our clinicians.
• Help build and maintain an industry leading supply chain operation that provides supplies and services that optimizes value to clinicians and controls costs.
• Work with vendors to obtain product and service information.
• Arrange for the delivery of supplies and equipment.
• Source new vendors for supplies and services.
• Prepare purchase orders and bid requests.
• Make purchase decisions in accordance with company procedures and regulations.
• Resolve receipt and invoice discrepancies.
• Interact with all departments and resolves problems and issues as necessary in an efficient and timely manner.
• Partner with department/office managers to process requisitions, identify office needs, and streamline operations.
• Assist in developing and maintaining inventory control processes.
• Analyze market trends to maximize supply and service opportunities.
• Provide cost analysis on supplies and equipment and recommend opportunities to reduce costs and maximize value.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Quality of Work – Consistently produces acceptable quality of work and only requires a reasonable amount of supervision.
• Initiative – Demonstrates a strong work ethic. Takes the appropriate risks and focuses on outcomes. Needs only a reasonable level of supervision.
• Communication – Demonstrates effective listening skills. Maintains eye contact. Focuses on content. Is thoughtful and articulate when speaking with others. Has good written and oral communication skills.
• Customer Service – Is attentive and responsive to the needs of others. Handles difficult situations with patience, tact and grace. Accurately identifies and anticipates needs. Flexible with making adjustments in service delivery.
• Punctuality/Time Management – Is reliable and punctual to work and all meetings, functions and training. Fulfills commitments on time that contribute to team goals.
• Ensures Accountability – Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
• Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and touch challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
• Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives. Partners with others to get work done. Gains trust and support of others.
Education & Qualifications/Training:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
• Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or related field a plus
• Three (3) years previous buying experience strongly preferred, or ability to demonstrate comparable combination of knowledge and skill
• Ability to exercise independent judgement
• Solid understanding of contractual terms and conditions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills; Excel, Microsoft, Word, and Power Point
• Demonstrates aptitude in effective negotiating and critical thinking.
• Familiarity with market research, data analysis and forecasting techniques.
• Familiarity with an integrated Supply Chain Information System and processes
Ad-Vance Talent SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Ad-Vance always has opportunities for qualified candidates! Check out our Google Reviews to see why we are a preferred employer!
Ad-VANCE is a full service staffing and recruiting company specializing in long term staffing and direct hire. For over 25 years we have been connecting the area's best employees with the area's best employers!
6240 Lake Osprey Drive SarasotaBradenton, FL