Millions of people turn to our portfolio of websites each month for news, information, and recommendations on some of life’s most important financial decisions. As our first Conversion Optimization Lead, you are responsible for developing best-in-class testing strategies for our entire portfolio of brands including Money.com and ConsumersAdvocate.org.
You will work with a team of brilliant designers, developers, and product managers to develop, scope, and implement A/B, multivariate, and split URL tests that are uniquely optimized for both SEM and organic traffic. You have a deep understanding of A/B testing tools, Google Analytics, and how to turn prospects into revenue. Your deep, working knowledge of financial products and services and your endless creativity lead to ideas that not only impact consumers and our business, but shape the industry as a whole. You’re obsessed with data and our consumers and work relentlessly to optimize their experience on our site to drive engagement.
- Partner with the executive team, paid marketing, visual designers, and developers to drive conversion improvement on our web properties through rigorous testing and planning.
- Have a thorough understanding of the customer journey from different channels and help channel owners optimize conversion and reduce friction as customers move through the funnel. Will communicate customer journey initiatives through wireframes if necessary.
- Drive the product landing page strategy of our home page, articles, and paid landing page experiences.
- Create well-informed hypotheses and develop prioritized, organized testing plans which balance optimization of our existing largest markets and growing emerging businesses. Constantly test, measure, and learn.
- Analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding test direction based on the analysis.
- Identify growth initiatives that will drive engagement and lead generation in new and innovative ways on our web properties.
- Manage and optimize landing pages, promo messaging, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms.
- Build strong partnerships with content marketing, product development, SEO and design leads to deliver results.
- Own reporting on programs and be able to share key implications to non-technical stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree in Design or related area, plus certification in conversion optimization, persuasive web design or equivalent preferred.
- At least 6 years of experience in website optimization
- Experience implementing and managing at least 100 A/B and multivariate tests for both organic site content and paid landing pages.
- Proven track record of significantly improving key performance indicators.
- Experience writing marketing copy for landing pages
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Growth mindset that is excited to test new web concepts to engage prospects
- Deep analytical mindset that is obsessed with tracking and improving KPIs
- A sound understanding of the methodology and mathematics behind effective testing
- Proven proficiency in web analytics, specifically VWO and Google Analytics
- Experience with customer segmentation and targeting
- Experience with UX design, wireframing, and usability principles preferred
- Experience in a highly cross-functional environment preferred
- Experience with development, ability to implement code tests preferred
Ad Practitioners LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer