Insurance Agent Training Specialist
Ad Practitioners LLC Dorado, PR
- Posted: over a month ago
Ad Practitioners, LLC is an internet-based company, with headquarters in Dorado, Puerto Rico. Thanks to our consumers and team members, we have turned into one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Caribbean. Each year, millions of people visit our portfolio of brands, which includes Money.com and ConsumersAdvocate.org, for news, information, and recommendations on some of life's most important financial decisions.
The Insurance Agent Training Specialist is a role responsible for the daily support and development of our insurance team. This role requires a high degree of dependability, reliability, technical knowledge, sales skills, adaptability, and flexibility in a fast-paced and rapidly-growing environment.
We are a fun, creative, and a transparent organization, where everyone has access to our executive team, learning important business skills, taking part in major decisions, and experiencing life in a rapidly growing online media environment. We offer generous benefits including health care, dental, retirement matching, and even catered lunches!
- Maintain active insurance producer licenses in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and other jurisdictions at all times
- Act as an internal consultant to other departments on insurance-related projects
- Collaborate with key departments on compliance and other regulatory matters
- Create, implement and execute a successful in-house agent training program
- Develop and administer a universal training curriculum for new employees as well as ongoing training to maintain identified core competencies
- Manage all aspects of the training programs, including: Scheduling, agenda, communication, materials and participation for onsite training programs, webinars, on-demand videos and ongoing training.
- Identify and develop appropriate training programs, for various topics including but not limited to Customer Support, Business Systems applications, Quality Assurance and Product knowledge.
- Develop and maintain training curriculum and knowledge base for continuous education and improvement
- Create and maintain teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, and computer tutorials, as applicable
- Create and document coaching plans and develop sales skills for insurance sales agents
- Provide face to face and/or web-based training in one-on-one, small and large group environments
Qualifications and Skills:
- Applicants must have an active Insurance Producer license issued by the Officer of the Insurance Commissioner of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico to be considered for the role. Additional non-resident state licenses are a plus.
- Expert knowledge of the local and federal laws and regulations that govern insurance
- Full understanding of all insurance product types and LOIs
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-3 years Training Experience
- 2-3 years Call Center training experience
- Expert knowledge of MS Office and Google Workspace
- Experience in a mentoring or supervisory role a plus
Ad Practitioners LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ad Practitioners LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Ad Practitioners LLC