Senior Level Web Designer // Web Developer // Front-End Web Developer
We are looking for a Senior Level Web Developer/Designer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Frequently designing with Wordpress & Unbounce, you will have the ease and speed of these lightweight design tools on your side, but will be expected to have some knowledge of back-end code to configure, implement, troubleshoot and de-bug when necessary. You will work with the digital team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how websites & landing pages look, as well as how they work… and how fast they work.
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their opinions, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals. We also have a lot of fun together! We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy, results-driven Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
· Develop new user-facing features
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
· Ongoing A/B testing & Conversion Rate Optimization
· Define & communicate technical & design requirements
· Provide help & support to other team members
· Designing user interactions on web pages
· Developing back end website applications
· Ensuring responsiveness and cross platform optimization
· Designing & developing APIs
· BA degree in Computer Science or similar
· Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
· Strong organizational and project management skills.
· Proficiency or familiarity with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net a plus.
· Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB a plus.
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
. Experience with wire-framing tools such as Sketch and Adobe Xd.
· Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
· Critical Thinker & problem-solving skills
· Team player & communication skills
· Good organizational & time-management skills
Pay & Benefits
Pay Commensurate With Applicable Experience
Paid Time Off
Health Insurance Options
Great Coffee & Snack Bar!
Unlike other agencies, at Ad Leverage, we design campaigns that will not only position your brand as the top-of-mind choice amongst your target consumer, but that will simultaneously give you the day-to-day R.O.I. necessary to grow your campaign or company at the desired pace.
Our Mission is simple...to ensure there is no better method or message to facilitate a response inspiring interaction with our client's target consumer than that being used.
This position is full-time, 8 hours a day, Monday - Friday in our Thousand Oaks office.
How To Apply
To be considered, please send resumes to email@example.com