We are looking for a seasoned SEO Manager who has a focus and extensive experience in maintaining and managing over top-down SEO campaigns for multitude of clients in different niches/industries.
We are looking for a creative and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques are essential to this role.
Your goal will be to ensure we are able to grow our clients’ campaigns organically by maintaining strategies that are of value for all aspects of SEO including onpage, offpage, and technical efforts.
List of Responsibilities:
· Develop and execute SEO strategies for page ranking, traffic generation and conversion
· Develop content strategies and define content needs for clients for the best organic performance
· Identify existing content workflows, and opportunities for enhancements and efficiencies
· Oversee content development, ensuring that guidelines and SEO best practices are followed
· Conduct competitor analysis to identify gaps in our content coverage and areas of opportunity
· Develop and maintain link-building strategies for active clients
· Collaborate with different teams in both the digital and traditional marketing space for consistent campaign strategy for all organic channels
· Measure, analyze and optimize campaigns
List of Requirements:
· 3+ Proven work experience in SEO and content marketing
· Thorough knowledge of SEO and search engines
· Solid understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms and core SEO principles
· Be Data Driven – use data to make decisions and influence the organization
· Thorough understanding of Social Media platforms and it’s relevance within the organic space
· Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Buzzstream, Ahrefs, SEMRush, etc.) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Search Console, etc.)
· Broad knowledge and understanding of digital design, development, and production processes
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong organizational and leadership skills
· BS/BA in Marketing, Business or related field
Pay & Benefits
- Pay Commensurate With Applicable Experience
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance Options
- Great Coffee & Snack Bar!
Unlike other agencies, at Ad Leverage, we design campaigns that will not only position your brand as the top-of-mind choice amongst your target consumer, but that will simultaneously give you the day-to-day R.O.I. necessary to grow your campaign or company at the desired pace.
Our Mission is simple...to ensure there is no better method or message to facilitate a response inspiring interaction with our client's target consumer than that being used.
This position is full-time, 8 hours a day, Monday - Friday in our Thousand Oaks office. Remote work will also be considered!
How To Apply
To be considered, please reply to this job post with your resume.