Front-End - Web Designer
We are currently looking for an experienced front-end designer who would be joining our team of Digital specialists and developers at our agency. The ideal candidate will be creative, as well as having a thorough understanding of web UI and UX. This is a full-time position at our Thousand Oaks office.
This position will be responsible for creating the looks and layouts of a website and other front-end applications with functionality in mind. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding. You will be working closely with the web development team to ensure a proper and hassle-free implementation.
List of Responsibilities:
· Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients
· Establishing and creating design guidelines, standards, and best practices
· Testing and continuously improving the design of a website
· Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, sitemaps and wireframes
· Preparing design plans and presenting website structure
· Produce and assist in the deployment of online marketing initiatives, including SEO, PPC, email campaigns, banner ads, etc.
List of Requirements:
· 3+ years of professional experience with interactive/visual design for web development
· Strong web design and graphical portfolio of relevant work is required
· Proficiency/Expert level in design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
· Expert level in wireframing tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision, Illustrator, etc.
· Proficient understanding of HTML, CSS
· Good understanding of CMS such as Wordpress, Shopify, Drupal, Magento, etc.
· Good understanding of SEO principles a plus
· Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
· Excellent communication skills
Pay & Benefits
Pay Commensurate With Applicable Experience
Paid Time Off
Health Insurance Options
Great Coffee & Snack Bar!
Unlike other agencies, at Ad Leverage, we design campaigns that will not only position your brand as the top-of-mind choice amongst your target consumer, but that will simultaneously give you the day-to-day R.O.I. necessary to grow your campaign or company at the desired pace.
Our Mission is simple...to ensure there is no better method or message to facilitate a response inspiring interaction with our client's target consumer than that being used.
This position is full-time, 8 hours a day, Monday - Friday in our Thousand Oaks office.
How To Apply
To be considered, please send resumes to email@example.com