The Ad Council is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who is passionate about using their talent for social good work. This person will be responsible for the day-to-day life of multiple campaigns running on paid social media.
By joining this team, you will be responsible for creating, building, and executing strategic plans, and actively optimizing social good ad campaigns across self-service platforms.
This role requires a fluency (and appreciation!) for data and the ins and outs of building ads on Facebook, Snapchat, Reddit, LinkedIn, and Twitter ads manager platform. Strong attention to detail is a must. They will lead multiple projects with the opportunity to innovate and drive impact through Ad Council's campaigns.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with direct reports and internal campaign team to build and present strategic media plans to clients
- Keen eye for detail when building and executing ads with the ability to meet launch deadlines
- Monitor ad performance
- Provide strategic optimization recommendations based on ad performance
- Explore new and innovative ways to drive impact for Ad Council's campaign issues with strategic partners, and be the point of contact when communicating with partners
- Provide reporting on flight performance to the internal team and to clients
- Work closely with the Analytics Team on larger reporting overviews
- Work with the web digital team to place and troubleshoot pixels
- Manage 1-3 direct reports
- A Bachelors' degree with 2-3 years of experience in paid social advertising
- Deep knowledge on how to execute campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, Twitter, and Snapchat via each channel's respective ads manager platform
- High level of analytical and communication skills
- Ability to manage small teams and collaborate across departments
- Desired but not required:
- Experience with Google Ad Words, YouTube, Programmatic and Brand Lift studies on Facebook and Twitter
- Experience in client management or working at an agency
The Ad Council is where creativity and causes converge at scale. We are a New York-based national non-profit organization, bringing together the brightest minds in the marketing, media, advertising and tech industries to create changed around the most critical social issues facing our country. The Ad Council initiates, produces and activates communications campaigns that drive awareness and behavior change, creating a lasting impact on American life. We produce content that ignites new ideas, increases the health, education, and safety of our nation, and literally saves lives.
We are behind the iconic social good communications programs featuring Smokey Bear, "Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Drunk" and the viral campaign "Love Has No Labels" that celebrates diversity and promotes inclusion. We work hand in hand with the leading non-profit organizations, government agencies, corporate brands and media companies to develop over 40 national social good campaigns each year including Suicide Prevention, Gun Safety, Bullying Prevention, STEM for Girls, Pet Adoption and Texting and Driving Prevention.
The Ad Council team uses all the tools in communications arsenal including developing PSAs and social media content, engaging talent, gaming, conducting media relations and grassroots marketing, and creating chat bots, digital and live events to raise awareness around social causes. We also have the opportunity to work with our Board of Director companies such as Amazon, Facebook, Google/YouTube, Vice and R/GA to leverage the latest tactics, tools and platforms that will have the most significant social impact.
To learn more about the Ad Council and its impactful campaigns, visit www.adcouncil.org, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or view our PSAs on YouTube.
At the Ad Council, we value and celebrate the unique characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. Diversity is the foundation of our work and allows us to reimagine how we reach our audiences. It is not simply our belief, but our duty, to cultivate a team that is representative of the American people. Only then can we drive true, measurable, and life-changing impact on the most important issues facing our country today.
The Ad Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected status.
To apply online: https://www.adcouncil.org/Working-With-Us/Join-Us
The Ad Council invites all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
Fax (212) 922-1676 or
US Mail to the Advertising Council
Attn: Human Resources
815 2nd Avenue; 9th Floor
New York, NY 10017
EEO is the Law