Engineering Mech/Arch Design Manager
Acutech metalworks Columbia Falls, MT
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical,
• Helpful to be able to manage small team of designers & fabricators hands on.
• Strong understanding of construction and materials.
• Helpful skills in welding & steel fabrication, kinetics & mechanical assemblies
• Organized and able to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
• Self-starter who can work independently and also be part of a team.
• Maturity and self-confidence to engage with clients and colleagues, other architect’s & engineers.
• A good understanding of sustainable design practices is desired, can source vendors & items for projects
• Can do cost estimates & material take offs for projects.
• Proficiency in Solid Works & other programs for cut files for shop.
• Good office skills, Excel, Outlook, E-meetings & great communication skills.
• Degree in Engineering or Architecture, construction experience a major plus.
This position offers excellent pay and a complete benefits package including:
• Salary position; D.O.E.
• Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurances plan
• 401(k) retirement plan with employer % match
• Holiday and Paid Time Off
Acutech metalworksWhy Work Here?
We offer a competitive salary, retirement plan and health benefits after 60 days.
3816 MT Hwy 40 MT-HWY 40Columbia Falls, MT
TechnologyView all jobs at Acutech metalworks