Orlando Home Health Field RN (experienced)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a nurse, we have the opportunity to heal the mind, soul, heart, and body of our patients, their families, and ourselves. They may forget your name, but they will never forget how you made them feel. -Maya Angelou
As an Acute Home Healthcare Nurse, you are given all the tools to be successful, such as accurate and comprehensive training, continuing education, and stock of supplies; but the greatest tool of all Acute will provide is genuine overall support! This allows you to focus solely on what drove you and continues to drive you along your career path--your compassionate heart to skillfully serve a respected vulnerable population. Our management team and office staff share the same conviction, and each have pledged to support our clinical staff and serve our patients and their families with kindness, compassion, and empathy!
Our own families are especially important to us so prioritizing a good work-life balance is of the upmost importance. All our nurses are based on per diem work, so you can work as much or as little as you would like by supporting a flexible work schedule. This is a great opportunity for full-time work or supplemental income, whatever works for your lifestyle. We can also keep you close to home without traveling all across Orlando which allows you to maximize your patient involvement and income. As one of the most trusted home health agencies in Central Florida, we have a large census and can keep you busy from morning to night based on your individual preferences.
This is your journey; we just would love to be a part of it!
- Flexible Schedule
- Full and Part-Time Available
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Fully Computerized Software
- Agency Provided P.P.E
- Direct Deposit...and more
Our Registered Nurse's primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for Completion and Submission of OASIS Assessments, Re-Assessments, Transfers, Resumption of Care, and Discharges
- Perform Physical Assessment of Patient
- Complete Comprehensive Assessment (OASIS) of Patient to Determine the Proper Start of Care Plan
- Establish Goals Based on Nursing Diagnosis
- Incorporate and Initiate Therapeutic, Rehabilitative, and Preventative Nursing Actions
- Develop the POC with Patient's PCP
- Provide Excellent Communication Efficiently to Patient PCP and Family as Appropriate
- Obtain / Receive Physician's Orders as Required
- Ensure Arrangements for Equipment and Other Necessary Supplies / Services Are Available
- Anticipate Needs of Patient's-- Making Recommendations to the PCP and the Patient's Family as Appropriate
- Administer Medications / Treatment as Prescribed by Physician
- Regularly Re-evaluate Patient Nursing Needs
- Report Necessary Revisions as Patient's Needs and Status Change
- Identify Discharge Planning Needs as Part of POC Development and Implement Prior to Discharge
- Regularly Communicates with In-Office Case Managers After New Patient Admissions, Resumption of Care, and All Patient Status Changes
- Prepare Clinical Notes and Update PCP When Necessary
- Submit All Documentation on a Timely Basis
- Assure All Logs are Maintained as Required by Agency
- Investigates and Reports All Incidents / Complaints as per Agency Policy
- Instructs, Supervises, and Evaluates Home Health Aide Care as Stipulated by Law and Regulation
- Interacts with Administrator, DON, In-Office Case Mangers, and Clerical Support Staff as Appropriate
- Act as a Team-Player by Covering Other Patients When Requested By Management
- Participate in On-call, Holiday, and Weekend Visits
- Provide Health Care Instructions, Coaching, and Counsel to Patient and Family Per Assessment, Plan, and Needs
- Interact with Family Members and Representatives in a Courteous and Professional Manner at ALL Times
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Valid Florida RN License
- At Least 1 Year of Home Healthcare Experience
- Must Have OASIS Experience
- Complete and Active ACHA Level II Fingerprint Screening
- Domestic Violence, HIV, and Alzheimer's CEUs
- CPR / BLS
- Update-To-Date TB / PPD
- Must Participate in On-Call, Holiday, and Weekend Visits
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
- BSN or MSN
- 2 years of Home Healthcare Experience
- Strong Med-Surg Background
- Compassionate and Empathetic
- Passionate about Patient's and Their Care
- Great Customer Service with Patients
- Critical Thinker
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Exceptional Phone Etiquette
If you find your passion, vision and mission complement ours, please apply to join our team at Acute Home Healthcare!
For any questions or any additional information, please do not hesitate to reach out to Darcy via email or phone. Office: 321-594-5656 x663
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
Job Type: Per Diem
Salary: $0.00 / year
Diversity and Inclusion
Acute’s commitment to diversity and inclusion and thoughtful people practices is a core element of the company’s philosophy, ensuring our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. Acute supports equal employment opportunity in hiring, development, and advancement for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Acute Home HealthcareWhy Work Here?
Supportive office staff, flexible schedule, and amazing income potential!!!
Acute Home Healthcare is an exciting and rewarding place to work. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and benefits, along with a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism. Diversity and Inclusion Acute’s commitment to diversity and inclusion and thoughtful people practices is a core element of the company’s philosophy, ensuring our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. Acute supports equal employment opportunity in hiring, development, and advancement for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other status protected by law.
4303 Vineland Road Suite F-12Orlando, FL