Home Health Clinical Nurse Educator (Orlando, FL)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
"Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence". -Sheryl Sandberg
An Acute Home Healthcare Nurse Educational Trainer serves as a role model, and encourages, nurtures, and inspires other nurses to strive for greatness. Acute Home Healthcare is one of the most trusted home healthcare agencies in Central Florida due in part to our commitment of providing effective and comprehensive training of our new hire nurses. This training will always include introducing our nurses to their new roles and responsibilities, in-field coaching and evaluation on processes and documentation, and offering learning opportunities that will promote clinical reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving.
Are you ready to make that transition from full-time field nurse to in-office educational trainer/partial field nurse? This is an opportunity that only requires that you have a passion to inspire, motivate, educate, and mentor.
- Generous amount of PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- ...and more
Our Nurse Educational Trainer's primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Orientation/Training Presentation for New Hires
- Maintain Training Records
- Update Training Material Based on Evidence-Based Practices and Stay Up-To-Date on Industry Changes, Regulations, and Guidelines
- Supervising & Training Field Nurses (as needed)
- Clinical Chart Review
- QAPI: Quality Assurance / Performance Improvement Analysis
- Managing Clinical Mentoring Program)
- Ongoing Staff Reviews (In-Services)
- Prepare for Joint Commission or State Surveys
- OASIS Review
- Provide Detailed Reporting Events (Sentinel, Adverse, etc.,)
- Oversee Influenza Program
- Oversee Emergency Management Program
- Provide Training to Improve Patient Outcomes and the Patient Experience
- Provide Quality Improvement Training
- Provide Continuing Education to All Disciplines
- Provide Software Training (Field and Office Staff)
DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE OF:
- Home Healthcare Regulation (Federal, State, and Joint Commission)
- All Elements of Oasis Documentation
- Medicare Programs (Home Health Value Based Purchasing, Pre-Claim Review)
- CMS and Other Regulatory Resources
- Home Healthcare Clinical and Business Operations
- Medicare and Insurance Billing Processing
- Reviewing Patient Charts Including OASIS assessments to Identify Errors and Areas of Improvement
- Agency Surveys
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Home Healthcare Software Systems
- Excellent Time Management
- Highly Detailed-Oriented and Dead-Line Oriented
- Exceptional Oral and Written Skills
- Aptitude for Public Speaking
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Licensed RN
- Minimum 3 years Experience in Home Health
- Minimum 1 year Experience in QI Role and/or Management Experience in Home Health
- Must Have Experience With OASIS
- OASIS Certified (COS-C, HCO-S)
- 5 years Experience
- ICD-10 CM Certified (HCS-D)
- KanTime Experience
- Previous Experience in Initiating Processes, Programs, and Training (Home Healthcare Setting)
- Bilingual (English-Spanish)
If you find that your passion, vision, and mission complements ours, please apply to join our team at Acute Home Healthcare!
For any questions or any additional information, please do not hesitate to reach out to Darcy via email or phone. Office: 321-594-5656 x663
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 / year
Diversity and Inclusion
Acute’s commitment to diversity and inclusion and thoughtful people practices is a core element of the company’s philosophy, ensuring our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. Acute supports equal employment opportunity in hiring, development, and advancement for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Acute Home HealthcareWhy Work Here?
Supportive office staff, flexible schedule, and amazing income potential!!!
Acute Home Healthcare is an exciting and rewarding place to work. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and benefits, along with a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism. Diversity and Inclusion Acute’s commitment to diversity and inclusion and thoughtful people practices is a core element of the company’s philosophy, ensuring our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve. Acute supports equal employment opportunity in hiring, development, and advancement for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or any other status protected by law.
4303 Vineland Road Suite F-12Orlando, FL