Medical Coding and RCM Sales Representative (REMOTE), Pittsburgh, PA - Job Details | Indeed.com
Job Title: Medical Coding and RCM Sales Representative
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
FLSA Status: Full Time, Exempt
The Medical Coding and RCM Sales Representative are responsible and accountable for generating new business and managing allied sales activities related to selling technology-driven clinical documentation solutions, medical coding services, and revenue cycle management in the target market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have a flair for direct sales including prospecting, competition tracking, and efficiently moving clients through the sales funnel.
- Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline to achieve and exceed quarterly quota.
- Present and sell to C-level executives.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher professional degree.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience selling in Coding and RCM
- Must have proven track record of building/maintaining pipeline within a short time frame
- Experience in using Salesforce and other social media for lead generation.
- This position will be remote and will routinely use standard office equipment such as laptops, mobile phones, photocopiers, and fax machines.
- Unrestricted travel by auto and air as and when required. Travel can be both domestically and internationally.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hours a day.
- This is a largely sedentary role, however, some filing is required.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects.
- This position has no direct reports at this time