- $45,000 to $50,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
The Administrative Assistant position provides support to all departments in the company by completing a variety of administrative, clerical, reception, and project-based work.
Under direct supervision, the Administrative Assistant performs the following job functions with a focus on one or both of the following areas:
- Office Administration: Performs the following tasks related to office administration:
- Greets visitors and answers and screens incoming calls
- Receives, sorts, and routes all incoming mail and deliveries
- Responds to inquiries received via phone, mail, and/or email or appropriately routes them to senior Administrative employees
- Organizes and maintains paper and electronic files
- Performs general administrative duties such as copying, faxing, and filing
- Tracks and purchases office and kitchen supplies after receiving purchasing approval
- Maintains conference rooms, kitchens, and common areas
- Coordinates with other administrative staff to ensure reception coverage during vacation, sick leave, and/or meal breaks
- Manages calendar appointments and schedules meetings
- Assists other administrative team members with various duties
- Special Projects/Research Projects: Performs the following tasks related to special projects/research projects:
- Conducts internet research and summarizes findings
- Inputs, maintains, and verifies accuracy of data
- Assists with drafting, formatting, copy-editing, proof-reading, and fact-checking memos, reports, presentations, spreadsheets, and other documents
- Meets deadlines and manages tasks
- Assists with developing and improving company document templates
- May participate in planning company events
- In addition, the Administrative Assistant performs the following responsibilities:
- Complies with company policies and with applicable laws and regulations
- Demonstrates professionalism in the workplace
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma and some college-level course work
- 0 – 1 year of experience in a related role
- Courteous and professional in person and on the phone
- Demonstrated aptitude and enthusiasm for learning
- Demonstrated integrity, flexibility, and collaborative approach to work
- Strong information-gathering and analysis skills
- Able to use basic office equipment such as fax machine, copier, etc.
- Able to maintain confidential records and information
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, etc.), email, and internet browsers
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to prioritize tasks and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Able to think critically and problem-solve
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiar with office administrative and company policies and procedures
- Interest in health and social policy
This is an in-office position at our Burlingame, CA Headquarters. The salary range for this position is $45,000-$50,000; consideration for higher compensation may be made for candidates with advanced qualifications.
Acumen LLCBurlingame, CA
Get fresh Administrative Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.